Eiteljorg Museum donation request guidelines
The Eiteljorg Museum proudly supports hundreds of local nonprofit organizations annually. Due to the volume of requests and the resources and staff time required, all requests must meet the following guidelines.
Submitting a request
- Donation requests from the immediate Indianapolis area and contiguous counties will be considered, however submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
- The purpose of the event must be compatible with the Eiteljorg's educational and cultural focus in the community.
- Events benefiting a single individual or family will not be honored.
- All requests must be submitted in writing on organization letterhead. A PDF of an actual letter, submitted via email, is acceptable.
- No phone requests will be accepted. Again, due to volume and staff time required, follow-up phone inquiries cannot be returned.
- Requests should be submitted six weeks prior to the event.
- One request per organization will be honored per calendar year.
- The standard Eiteljorg donation is two adult admission passes ($26 value).
Attn: Donation Requests
500 W. Washington St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204-2707
Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
firstname.lastname@example.org (must include a PDF of the donation request letter on organization letterhead).
Please note: Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.