The Eiteljorg Museum is committed to providing exhibits, programs and public spaces that are inclusive and interactive for all visitors.
Visitors with disabilities can visit the museum at our $5 community rate; companions or aides of persons with disabilities are admitted free of charge. Mobility
- Free* accessible parking is located in the WRSP garage outside of our entrance on the first floor of the garage. (*NOT free on 4th of July and during Indian Market and Festival )
- Ramps and power doors are located at both our main and canal entrances
- Curb cuts are located at our outside main entrance curb drop-off
- Manual wheelchairs (limited supply) and canes are available free of charge at our main admissions desk
- Segway usage is allowed by those with mobility impairments.
- All elevators to all levels of the museum are ADA compliant
- Accessible drinking fountains are located throughout the museum at each level
- Service animals are welcome
- Scheduled guided tours including audio descriptions and hands-on materials are available upon request with at least a three-week notice. Learn more about group tours.
- Braille is on all Museum elevators and some room/gallery labels.
- Large-print maps are available at our main admissions desk.
- Family restroom is located on Entry level 1 of the museum.
- Strollers (limited supply) are available free of charge at our main admissions desk
- Guest services can accommodate nursing mothers who would like a private, quiet place to care for their infant. Please contact a guest service representative for assistance.
- Bicycle racks are available at our main entrance near the drop off curb and near our canal entrance inside the canal gates.
- Wi-Fi is free throughout select areas of the museum including Museum café.
- Coat room is located at our main entrance to the museum.
- Lockers are available free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis and are located in our coat room. Check with our main entrance security station for access.
- Lost & Found and First Aid are located at our main entrance security station.
- Please give guest services staff any paper, aluminum and plastic to recycle.