The Eiteljorg Museum welcomes both adult and student tour groups. Schedule your group visit by calling (317) 275-1350. Press "1" at the prompt. Adult groups
Reservations and arrangements for guides and special tours must be made at least three weeks in advance. Cost
Group rates do not apply to special events. Admission is free for one (1) tour escort and one (1) driver when touring with scheduled group of 15 or more.
For groups of 10 or more:
- $10 for adults, $8 for seniors (65+)
- $6 for special needs adults** (caregivers/attendants are free)
- $4/person for children/student groups
Final payment by cash, check, Visa or MasterCard is due upon arrival. Tour guides
Tour guides are suggested and are free with paid admission. Guide(s) must be reserved at least three weeks in advance. Plan to spend an hour on a tour with additional time for a self-guided experience, plus visits to the museum store and cafe. Tour time can include highlights of the museum, a special exhibition or a custom experience. Parking
Van and car parking is free for museum patrons in the White River State Park underground parking garage. Buses and motor coaches can drop groups off at the museum entrance and then park nearby at the White River State Park south surface lot. Learn more about student tours at the Eiteljorg Museum.
Patches and Rockers are available at the admission desk and cost $1.00 each.
Scouting the West Patch
Patch is available daily with the completion of a Treasure Hunt in the permanent galleries. Request hand-out at admission desk.
Rockers are available for attending special exhibits or events:
- Ansel Adams exhibit, March 1 – August 3
- George Morrison exhibit, March 29 - June 15
- Photo workshop with artist in residence, Jason Wesaw, July 8-12
- Quest for the West® art show and sale, September 5- October 5
- New Art 2.0, November 1- January 4
- Native American Storyteller, Teresa Webb, 1-3 most Saturdays
- Josephina Day, January 25
- Dias de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) October 25
Indian Market & Festival:
- Stories of the West, Joanna Winston, 1-4 most Saturdays
- I, Nat Love performance, Rochel Coleman, February 22
- Documentary film, Bidder 70, April 12 & 26
- Thanksgiving Weekend, November 28 & 29
June 21 & 22, 2013
Jingle Rails Patch
Patch available November 22 - January 18 when you attend the Jingle Rails exhibit.