Since the Eiteljorg Museum opened in 1989, the corporate community has served an integral role in nurturing one of the White River State Park’s iconic cultural institutions.
The Eiteljorg continues to partner with civic-minded businesses that believe in the mutually beneficial connection between culture and commerce. Corporate support from companies of all sizes helps drive the museum’s capacity to fulfill its mission and provide dynamic and engaging exhibitions and programs to diverse community audiences.
Corporate membership is a unique business tool that will help your company:
- Leverage marketing dollars to serve community involvement interests
- Meet specific business objectives such as client growth and brand exposure
- Support a vital cultural resource where company employees live and work
We offer five membership levels to work with your budget. Benefits include:
Learn more about corporate membership levels.
- Corporate recognition and heightened visibility
- Employee discounts on family memberships and on Museum Store purchases
- Personalized client services and entertainment opportunities
- Discounts on museum facility rental
Please take the opportunity to learn how corporate membership with the Eiteljorg Museum can benefit your company. For more information, contact our development office at (317) 275-1316.