From the Eiteljorg Museum to the Classroom: Stories of Diversity
- 2013 free visits to 3rd- to 5th-grade classrooms
- Read more about this free program here. Then call 317.275.1350 and press one at the prompt to schedule.
Reservations and arrangements for guides and special tours must be made at least three weeks in advance. Cost
- $4 per student and adult escort
- $1 per student for optional studio activity
- FREE Indianapolis Public Schools students
Payment by cash, check, Visa or MasterCard is due upon arrival. Chaperone requirements
- Grades K-2: one adult chaperone required for every five students
- Grades 3-12: one adult chaperone required for every ten students
Tour guides are suggested and are free with paid admission. Guide(s) must be reserved at least three weeks in advance. Plan to spend an hour on a tour with additional time for a self-guided experience, plus visits to the museum store and cafe. Tour time can include highlights of the museum, a special exhibition or a custom experience. See a list of available student tours.
Add optional studio experiences with visiting artists in residence to your tour.
What to Expect
You have scheduled your tour. Now, go and view our “What to Expect” powerpoints to become more familiar with how your tour will go.
You can choose from the following: Need help with transportation costs?
When you schedule your tour, ask if you are eligible for a Teachers Credit Union transportation grant.